Avondale Partners Trucking Forum kicks off morning of Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference
DALLAS (August 2011) – Senior executives from major trucking companies will share their insights on the changing market and their companies’ performance during the half-day Avondale Partners Trucking Forum on Wednesday, Aug. 24, 2011, from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m., at the Dallas Convention Center. The second-annual Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference begins with a luncheon immediately following the Avondale forum.
Avondale Partners’ Donald Broughton, managing director, and Kristine Kubacki, senior analyst, industrials, will provide an outlook for trucking and trucking equipment. Following their remarks will be presentations on:
- Schneider Truckload’s outlook on the economy and the industry, Mark Rourke, president, truckload services
- Celadon’s vision for and role in North American trade, Stephen Russell, chairman and CEO
- The changing landscape of trucking and the even bigger changes at USA Truck, Cliff Beckham, director, president and CEO
At the conclusion of the fleet presentations, there will be a question and answer session with all of the speakers. The forum will be held in Room C141 at the Dallas Convention Center.
The Avondale Partners Trucking Forum is open exclusively to Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference registrants. On-site registration for the Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference begins at 11 a.m., immediately following the Trucking Forum, just outside Ballroom C. The conference ends at noon on Thursday when the Great American Trucking Show opens.
Highlights of the Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference include:
- Keynote presentation by Karl Rove, former deputy chief of staff and senior advisor to President George W. Bush, who will give his insider’s view on Washington politics and the 2012 presidential election.
- The Future Truck, a presentation and panel discussion featuring Sandeep Kar, global director, commercial vehicle research, Frost & Sullivan, Max Fuller, co-chairman and CEO, U.S. Xpress and Kyle Treadway, president of Kenworth Sales Co. and chairman of the American Truck Dealers.
- Trucking’s Economic Outlook, featuring Noel Perry, managing director with FTR Consulting Group and Peter Nesvold, transportation and logistics analyst with Jefferies & Co.
For more details and to register, go to www.cvoconline.com. Presented by the Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association and Randall-Reilly Business Media and Information, the Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference is sponsored by Castrol, Chevron, Espar Heater Systems, Jacobs Vehicle Systems, Kenworth, PACCAR Parts, PACCAR Engines, Peterbilt and Valvoline.
Founded in 1934, Randall-Reilly (www.randallreilly.com) is the premier U.S. media and information company focused on the trucking and construction markets. Its diversified portfolio includes print and digital publications, custom media, websites, interactive media, data products, research and events. The company’s trucking division serves the fleet, owner-operator, recruitment, truck stop, pre-owned truck and trailer, dealer and heavy-duty aftermarket segments. Randall-Reilly’s construction division covers the highway and heavy construction, road building, aggregates, landscaping and used equipment markets.
Randall-Reilly’s Equipment Data Associates business is an industry-leading collector and aggregator of equipment purchase and financing data, which it offers to its customers in industrial equipment end markets for sales lead generation and market intelligence. The company’s Custom Media Division provides major corporations with customized brand marketing programs.
Randall-Reilly has offices in Tuscaloosa, Ala., Chicago, Charlotte, N.C., and New Berlin, Wis.
About Avondale Partners
Avondale Partners is an independent, investment banking and wealth management partnership committed to our clients’ financial success. To achieve that result, our team of talented and experienced professionals focuses on the development of unique ideas, insights and strategies that serve our clients’ needs and objectives. Leveraging deep expertise we offer a full range of investment banking and capital markets capabilities along with unique wealth and asset management strategies to our institutional, corporate and individual clients. We were founded in 2001 on the belief that incremental, high-quality, value-added advice from trusted professionals of the highest integrity leads to enduring client relationships.