It’s that time of year again. We are just one day away from the start of CV Outlook, and only two days away from the beginning of another great GATS show. And we couldn’t be more excited!
You’ve probably noticed things are a little different this year. No, you’re not crazy. This year we’ve retooled the show to ensure we’re providing a fresh, rewarding experience for both attendees and exhibitors.
Some of the new events and experiences you’ll see around the GATS show floor include:
- A free concert for GATS attendees featuring the legendary John Anderson.
- The GATS Beer Garden, featuring a selection of classic American beers and even some local craft brews.
- An expanded recruiting pavilion that allows more fleets to find the qualified drivers they need.
- The Landstar Fit for the Road Health and Wellness Pavilion, which features a wide range of free health screenings, hygiene tips, and cooking demonstrations.
- A 5K Run/Walk benefitting the St. Christopher Truckers Development and Relief Fund.
- The exclusive CCJ Market Movers event for fleet executives, featuring Donald Broughton, Morgan Brennan, and 3 publicly traded fleet CEOs.
This year is already shaping up to be one of the best in the show’s history. If you haven’t signed up to attend yet, you still have a little bit of time left to register. But you’re cutting it close, so you might want to hurry. You can still access free, pre-registration for the show by clicking here and filling out the registration form on the right side of the screen. This gets you access to many of the things occurring in Dallas.
To request sign up for CV Outlook and the CCJ Market Movers event, click here and choose your package.