Third Party Tags
Approved Ad Exchange Vendors
Technical Specs for Banners
|Dimensions||Max File Size||File Format||Animation Length||Maximum Frame Rate|
|120 x 600
160 x 600
200 x 200
240 x 400
250 x 250
250 x 360
300 x 250
300 x 600
300 x 1050
320 x 50
320 x 100
336 x 280
468 x 60
580 x 400
728 x 90
930 x 180
970 x 90
970 x 250
980 x 120
Total load size
*Total load size includes initial and subsequent/polite loads
JPEG, PNG, GIF
|Maximum host-initiated play
Maximum user-initiated play (click required)
SSL-compliant ads guidelines
- All A24 ad responses must be SSL-compliant (“HTTPS”). All servers involved require full SSL certification.
- It is preferred that your ad tag can auto-detect that it is being requested from the HTTP/HTTPS protocol and will auto-adjust any responses to be SSL-compliant if necessary. Otherwise, Google has a protocol macro that we can insert in any URIs or ad tags to auto-update “http” to “https” if necessary.
- Please notify your Google account representative that you are submitting an SSL-compliant ad. Note that if an ad is declared as SSL- compliant but makes any non-SSL-compliant responses, the ad will be disapproved.
- A vendor must receive specific certification to serve ads on SSL-compliant publisher inventory. Approved SSL-compliant ad vendors are listed in the vendors lists.
- Click trackers are supported for third-party tracking clicks on select site-served ad units. See the Ad formats section for a full list.
- AdWords supports third-party tracking on the Google Display Network from certified vendors. Please consult the list of certified vendors for your region in the vendor list section.
- Certified Vendors
- Click tracking vendors are not required to be certified.
Fourth-party calls and multiple vendor tracking
Multiple impression pixels per event are not supported for our site-served and/or video ad units through AdWords. However, clients may daisy-chain multiple vendor tracking and/or fourth-party calls into a single asset. This must be a standard format 1×1 pixel that fires simultaneous calls to each vendor upon serving the impression. The client or agency is responsible for piggybacking or daisy-chaining the pixels.
Third-party pixels are supported on the below ad formats. Some ad formats allow for multiple events to be tracked. However, only one pixel can be appended per event.
|Ad Format||Pixels Allowed||Click Trackers Allowed|
|Site-served image or video (non-TrueView) ads||Yes – Impression
|TrueView in-stream ad||Yes – impression, view, and skip||No|
|TrueView in-stream ad||Yes – view
Separate tracking for companion banners is not supported for auction video ads. Videos and their accompanying companion banners will share the same tracking assets.
Please reach out to your sales rep or contact us at one of the options below.