Last modified: September 11, 2019
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Policy. This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide, when you use our web-based Stratas service (our “Web-Based Service
”) including through your use of our downloadable Stratas mobile or desktop application (our “App
”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. We refer to our Web-Based Service and our App cumulatively as “Platform
This Policy applies to any information that we collect on the Platform about applicants (such as yourself) seeking employment or contract work opportunities via the Platform, including any information in any emails, posts, texts and other electronic messages between you and the Platform or any third party contacting you through the Platform, and any information about you transferred to the Platform from potential employers, third parties or other websites or databases. This Policy also applies to any related information that we collect about you outside of the Platform or offline but that will be processed by automated means using the Platform. This Policy does not apply to any other information that we collect by any means.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you can choose not to use our Platform. By accessing or using our Platform, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Platform after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Communications with Potential Employers
Personal Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Platform. This may include information that identifies you personally, such as your name, postal address, email address, and telephone number. In addition, we may collect and/or host on the Platform certain information about your background for employment purposes, which may include, but is not limited to, your social security number, any information relating to your character, general reputation, personal characteristics, mode of living, criminal history, driving record, credit history, past work experience, educational background, alcohol or drug test results (including failure to submit to an alcohol or drug test) or any other information about you which may reflect upon your potential for employment (collectively, “Employment Background Information
”). All such information that identifies you personally (including, for the avoidance of doubt, any Employment Background Information that identifies you personally) is cumulatively referred to in this Policy as “Personal Information
The information we collect on or through our Platform may include information that you provide by registering to use our Platform, using our services, posting material, requesting further services or reporting a problem with our Platform. Potential employers may also separately investigate and gather Personal Information or Employment Background Information about you (whether directly from you or from other individuals, organizations, entities, agencies, or other sources which may have knowledge concerning your Employment Background Information) and may upload, store and process such information on the Platform. We will also retain records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use Personal Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To authenticate users attempting to access the Web-Based Service and/or the App.
- To request Employment Background Information about you (e.g., background checks, driving records, etc.) from third parties.
- At your direction, to post information about you and your Employment Background Information on certain publicly-accessible areas of our Platform (e.g., job boards)
- At your direction or at the request of a potential employer interested in learning more about you, to share information about you and your Employment Background Information with potential employers.
- To facilitate making connections with and communications with such potential employers, and otherwise allow participation in the interactive features of the Platform.
- To notify you about potential employment or contract work opportunities that may be of interest to you.
- If you have provided us with written consent to do so, to contact you (or permit potential employers to contact you) via telephone or SMS text message to provide you with information about potential employment or contract work opportunities that may be posted to or otherwise associated with the Platform, to send you other marketing or promotional information that may be of interest to you, or to otherwise communicate with you about the Platform or your account. You may opt out of receiving such phone calls and text messages at any time. Please see the section below titled “Phone Calls and Text Messaging” for more information.
- To otherwise present our Platform and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our Platform or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To provide you with marketing and promotional information about our own products and services that we offer to our customers.
- To permit potential employers to provide you with marketing and promotional information or other communications that may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, such as the End User License Agreement governing your access to and use of the Platform (available online at RandallReilly.com/Terms).
- In any other way that we describe when you provide the information, to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information, and for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
At your direction, we may post Personal Information about you and your Employment Background Information on certain publicly-accessible areas of the Platform (e.g., job boards). We may share Personal Information about you and your Employment Background Information directly with potential employers who participate on the Platform, either at your direction or upon request of a potential employer interested in learning more about you, in order to facilitate connections with and communications with such potential employers regarding a potential recruitment opportunity (or for any other purposes the potential employer determines, consistent with the section above titled “Communications with Potential Employers”).
We do not otherwise share, sell or lease your Personal Information with or to any third parties, and we only permit use of your Personal Information internally by company personnel, except in the following, limited circumstances:
- We may disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries and affiliates and to any contractors, service providers and other third parties who need to know such information to support our permitted uses of Personal Information as described in this Policy. For example, we may disclose certain of your Personal Information to vendors we use to request relevant Employment Background Information about you (e.g., background checks, driving records, etc.). We may also disclose certain of your Personal Information in connection with our use of Google Analytics (see the section below titled “Use of Google Analytics”), or we may engage a third party service provider (such as Amazon Web Services) to provide cloud hosting and storage service for data and information that is processed through the Platform.
- We may disclose Personal Information to a buyer or other successor to our business in the event of a sale of equity or assets, reorganization, merger or a similar corporate transaction, and any due diligence review with respect to any such proposed transaction.
- We may disclose Personal Information to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to meet national security and law enforcement requirements and to respond to any government or regulatory request or audit, and to enforce or apply the End User License Agreement governing your access to and use of the Platform (available online at RandallReilly.com/Terms), or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information for any purpose disclosed when the information is provided, and for any other purpose with your consent.
As you navigate through and interact with our Platform, we may automatically collect certain traffic data and usage information to help us manage our content, improve your use of our Platform and tailor our marketing messages that promote our own products and services to you. This may include information about your equipment, your IP address or Mobile Device ID, the general geographic region from which you are accessing our Platform, operating system, browser information, configuration data, clickstream analytics, and your browsing actions and patterns when you use our Platform, including the referring and exit pages on our Website.
Some of the information that we collect from cookies, web beacons or other embedded code relates to your personal use of our Platform and allows us to store information about your preferences, speed up your searches and recognize you when you return to our Platform. Other information that we collect from cookies, web beacons or other embedded code is not tied to your Personal Information and enables us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
The technologies that we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies that are stored on your computer, small embedded electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) and other types of embedded code on the Platform that permit us to count users and obtain other related Platform-related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to track and analyze users’ use of and navigation through the Platform, all for the purposes of improving the Platform, its content and the user experience. You can obtain more information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data by visiting Google’s webpage “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps,” available online at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
Use and Disclosure of Pseudonymized, De-Identified or Aggregated Information
We may pseudonymize some of your information so that it can no longer be attributed to you without the use of other separately maintained information, or convert or combine some of your Personal Information into de-identified or aggregated data that does not disclose any of the Personal Information of any individual user. We may use and disclose any such pseudonymized, de-identified or aggregated data (including pseudonymized, de-identified or aggregated traffic and usage data relating to our Platform) for any lawful purpose without restriction.
Tracking and “DO NOT TRACK”
We do not currently collect Personal Information about your online activities over time and across third-party sites for tracking purposes. We do not currently allow third parties to collect Personal Information on our Platform that could be used by them to analyze and store information about your online activities over time and across third-party sites for tracking purposes. Therefore, our Platform does not respond to any “DO NOT TRACK” signals sent by your computer, browser or mobile device, and if your computer, browser or mobile device sends a “DO NOT TRACK” signal to our Platform, our Platform will not treat you differently from users who do not send such signals.
Phone Calls and Text Messaging
When you register to use the Platform and include your home or mobile telephone number at registration, you will be given an option to participate in our telephone call and SMS text message alert service (the “Phone Call and Text Alert Service
”). We provide the Phone Call and Text Alert Service to allow us or potential employers to contact you directly to provide you with information about potential employment or contract work opportunities that may be posted to or otherwise associated with the Platform, to send you other marketing or promotional information, or to otherwise communicate with you about the Platform or your account. By subscribing to the Phone Call and Text Alert Service, you voluntarily authorize us and potential employers to contact you by telephone and send you SMS text messages using an automated system to the home or mobile telephone number you have provided. You are not required to use or subscribe to the Phone Call and Text Alert Service as a condition of using the Platform or in order to benefit from other Platform features that are unrelated to the Phone Call and Text Alert Service. Standard phone, message and data rates may apply. Once enrolled in the Phone Call and Text Alert Service, you may opt out of the Phone Call and Text Alert Service (i.e., stop all telephone calls and/or text messages) at any time. With respect to any text message, you may reply STOP to end all messages. You may also opt out by adjusting the settings on your account settings page or by letting us know by contacting us at [email protected]
Please allow us a few days to process your opt out request.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
If you do not wish to receive phone calls or text messages through our Phone Call and Text Alert Service, you can opt out at any time. Please see the section above title “Phone Calls and Text Messaging” for more information.
If you do not wish for us to notify you about potential employment or contract work opportunities or special promotional offers related to our Platform or other products and services, you can opt-out by simply clicking on the “Unsubscribe” or “Updating your e-mail preferences,” link in the most recent e-mail you received from us and follow the prompts that appear. This opt out does not apply to information provided to you by e-mail as a result of transactional or informational messages (such as confirmation of your registration for the Platform) or as a result of a customer service request initiated by you.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change certain portions of your Personal Information by logging into the Platform and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at [email protected]
to request access to any Personal Information that you have provided to us, or to correct or delete that Personal Information. We will evaluate such requests on a case-by-case basis. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete information that you have posted (or directed us to post) on the publicly-accessible areas of the Platform or shared in any direct communications with potential employers, copies of such postings may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Platform users.
Users Outside of the United States
Our Platform is hosted in the United States and our services are provided from the United States. It is possible that certain information will be stored on servers in multiple other countries on the “cloud” or other similar distributed hosting platforms. If you are a user accessing our Platform or services from the European Union, Asia or any other region with laws governing personal data collection, use and disclosure that differ from United States laws, please note that you are transferring your Personal Information outside your home jurisdiction, and that by providing your Personal Information to us, you are consenting to the transfer of your Personal Information to the United States and other jurisdictions as indicated above, and to our use and disclosure of your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may obtain certain information regarding our disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected]
Our Platform is not intended for persons under 18 years of age, and no one under age 18 may provide any information to our Platform. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18. If you are under age 18, do not use or provide any information on our Platform, make any purchases through our Platform, use any of the interactive features of our Platform, or provide any information about yourself to us or to any other user of the Platform, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, IP address or Mobile Device ID, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under age 18, please contact us at [email protected]
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information that you provide to us is stored on our servers behind firewalls, and certain Personal Information will be encrypted using secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. When we have given you (or when you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Platform such as job boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by other users of the Platform.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we have implemented security measures that we think are adequate, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Platform. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platform.
We periodically update this Policy. We post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Information, we will endeavor to notify you through a conspicuous notice posted on our Platform. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting our Platform and this Policy to check for any changes.
We are Randall-Reilly, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company with headquarters in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, please contact us at:
3200 Rice Mine Road NE
Tuscaloosa, AL 35406
By Phone: (855) 288-3783
By E-mail: [email protected]