Total Potential Reach: 140k
TPS is the Aftermarket Authority for medium- and heavy-duty truck repair/maintenance specialists and parts distributors in North America. Founded in 1966, we are the oldest publication written and edited exclusively for the trucking aftermarket. The editorial focus is to help readers run their businesses more efficiently, productively and profitably.
TPS SOCIAL MEDIA
TPS is actively engaged with its audience through multi-platform networking.
30k Monthly Total Reach
TPS is the preferred medium for the parts distribution and service audience. Referred to as the Aftermarket Authority, our magazine has served the information needs of our readers for more than 50 years.
24k Unique Monthly Visits
When it comes to staying on top of up-to-the-minute industry news and business tips, aftermarket professionals turn to TPS online. The immediacy of this content provides opportunities to continually engage with your target audience, support conversion-based campaigns, and drive traffic to your website.
8k Monthly Mobile Visits
With all audiences increasingly going mobile, it is crucial that sites are formatted for mobile devices.
25k Unique Subscribers
TPS daily newsletter targets an exceptionally engaged aftermarket audience, delivering industry headlines, the latest from suppliers and customers, and a means to continually reach your targeted prospects.
14k Social Followers
Aftermarket distributors regularly engage with our content, editors and each other through our social media channels.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunity
Click on the link for more information.
DISTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR
Five distributors are chosen and highlighted in TPS from nominations made by their peers, manufacturer representatives and other industry leaders. From those, the Distributor of the Year is announced in January at Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week in Las Vegas, Nev.
Key Editorial Topics
- Trucks: State of the dealer market
- Parts: State of the parts aftermarket
- Service: How to patch a leaking air spring
- Trucks: Riding the new truck order wave
- Parts: 2020 DOTY Winner
- Service: Developing technician bonus packages
- Trucks: Used: Determining trade-in value
- Parts: Heavy-duty data standards update
- Service: How to fix drum brake imblanace
- Trucks: Riding the order wave
- Parts: Inventory Disorganization/misplacement expense
- Service: Selecting your next service manager
- Trucks: Growth mode: knowing when to expand
- Parts: Core management best practices
- Service: How to adjust wheel bearings/li>
- Trucks: Used: Getting into the export market
- Parts: Parts: Omnichannel–Supplier to customer sales
- Service: Revenue potential for vehicle upfitting
- Trucks: Growing popularity of light and medium-duty trucks
- Parts: Inventory: Shipping errors
- Service: How to make a hydraulic hose
- Trucks: Truck ramming–Risk for lease/rental businesses
- Parts: New lines, new margins
- Service: Selecting the right diagnostic equipment
- Trucks: Used: Identifying a customer’s purchase potential
- Parts: Accessory opportunities
- Service: How to adjust an automatic slack adjuster
- Trucks: 2020 Successful Dealer Award winner
- Parts: Inventory: Maximizing your warehouse space
- Service: Service shop horror stories
- Trucks: Building a trailer product line
- Parts: What’d you like from supplier relationships?
- Service: How to minimize electrical/undercarriage corrosion
- Trucks: Used: finding financing
- Parts: Determining products for sales specials
- Service: Selecting the best training for your techs
Run of Book Advertising Rates
All rates are gross, full-color.
|2 Page Spread
|2/3 Page Vertical
|1/2 Page Horizontal
|1/2 Page Vertical
|1/3 Page Vertical
|1/4 Page Horizontal
|1/4 Page Vertical
Our in-house digital services group is staffed by over 100 certified professionals who individually manage search, display, social, native, aggregator and video/radio channels. Their most potent asset is the proprietary Randall-Reilly data from EDA, which provides exclusive insights into equipment ownership, financing, brand preferences, propensity to buy new or used and email/phone number information that can be matched with Google and Facebook audiences for micro-targeting.
As a Google Premier Partner, we are among the first to have access to Google beta products, as well as continual updates on late-breaking insights, best-in-class practices and exclusive briefings.
Learn More About Digital Marketing