When it comes to the coronavirus, remember one thing … you’re not alone. We’re all in this together. In the spirit of cooperation and togetherness, we’d like to ask for your help. Can you let us know how you’ve changed your recruiting to help us compile best practices during the coronavirus pandemic?
We want to hear from you!
It’s easy. Just share a comment or short video on social media with the #TogetherWeTruck and tag Randall-Reilly, or upload videos here.
In times like these, we all need to come together. Coronavirus may have disrupted normal life for now, but we will get through this. All of us have had to make changes to our ordinary routine and reassess how we approach things. So, how has your fleet adjusted? How have you adjusted? No matter the challenge set before us, we have always managed to overcome through grit, determination, and perhaps most importantly cooperation.
Let Us Know How Coronavirus has Changed What You Do
- How has your onboarding process changed?
- What impact has “social distancing” had on your practices?
- What extra steps have you taken to ensure the health and safety of your recruiting staff and drivers?
- How are your drivers responding to the current situation?
- Are drivers making any specific requests of your fleet for support?
- Has your recruiting staff seen a noticeable increase or decrease in lead or hire volume during this time?
Your video doesn’t have to be fancy. An iPhone, iPad, or any of the other devices you may have with video recording capabilities will be just fine. Please take a few minutes of your time to shoot a quick video of yourself, and let us know the steps you or your fleet has taken to combat coronavirus.
Remember to share your video or comments with the #TogetherWeTruck and tag Randall-Reilly to get the word out, or you can upload your videos here.
You’re NOT Alone!
It’s our hope that through this we can share valuable information with one another to help everyone weather this storm as best we can; and … it never hurts to just know you’re not alone.
So please, shoot and share! We would love to hear what you have to say. Thank you, good luck, and God bless!